January 1, 2010

Hygienic Dress League's Version

The Hygienic Dress League ties up a lot of the ad space on abandoned buildings in Detroit.

---

A message about Detroit from HDL:

“…No, never ever, come back and try again man 
If you come back, I'll be the first to shake your hand 
Competitions good, it brings out the vital parts 
The Abstract Poetic, majors in recital arts 
Do it for the kids, the elders and the rap peers 
When the job is done, then we hear a lot of cheers 
Gotta feel the vibes, come from my creation 
If the hands clap are filled with elation 
Here I am ghetto, full with a lot of steam 
Think I gotta, I think I gotta, I think I gotta scream 
'cause that's how good it feels child 
Let your hair down, so we can get buckwild 
Do your ill dance, don't think about the next man 
We must have unity and think of the bigger plan 
The vision, we fall, we must stick together…”

Tribe Called Quest

2 comments:

555 Gallery/ Studios on January 11, 2010 at 3:47 PM said...

i love HDL. your work makes me happy and hopeful when i see it around the city.

Fortuna on January 12, 2010 at 2:45 PM said...

And your little dog, too.

Post a Comment

 
The Remains of the D Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template